Welcome to KK Dental – A complete Dental Care Unit with professional Dentists in New Jersey
We bring on board truly skilled group of dentists whose attention to your comfort is always our priority to show our concern and how we care about our patients. Here at KK Dental Associates which is a complete Dental Care Unit, you will be served with specialist services of following including General Dentistry services (Yeah, you heard me right General Dentistry it isl!!!!!).
Specialist Services KK Dental provides:
- Endodontics which focuses on the complete Root Canal Process and diseases of the Dental Pulp.
- Prosthodontics for taking care of the complete cosmetic or aestatic restoration and replacement of teeth.
- Periodontics for placement and maintenance of Dental implants.
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery which includes extractions, implants, and facial surgery.
- Pediatric as we love taking care of child patients.
General Dentistry will look into the complete diagnosis, prevention, treatment for the complete oral cavity related diseases which again considered to be a best practice if you visit a Dentist for general check-up periodically.
We have three convenient locations to welcome you Central New Jersey, North Brunswick, Edison, and Somerset (Yey…we are big!!!). Our Dentists are graduates from the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, New York University, and other top dental schools and research center. Our specialists are some of the best and top-notch dentists in New Jersey, all up to speed with our cutting edge technology (uh-huh, sounds interesting and cool!!!).
So, whether you need a general check-up, a routine teeth-cleaning, a tooth-fairy for your child (the “pediatric dentist”), a cosmetic dentist (for teeth-whitening and what not), or just last moment dentures, and dental implants we are here for you to take care.
Also, If you are worried and have some second thoughts about where to go for my Kids best Dental check-up or Kids General Dentistry I would say, we would love to serve you the best with love and care.
We are available all Seven days a week (Monday to Sunday OPEN yesss!!). So, fixing a time with us won’t be a trouble for you.
Exhibiting the best part of KK Dental:
We have all the major dental specialists under one roof. So, you need not have to hop, skip and jump to find the best place to have a dental check-up done for various other associated treatments. If one of our doctors prescribes you to have a small or big dental work done, don’t worry!!! We follow an easy and traffic free root to execute the entire dental care need.
Give us a call or connect with us for an appointment. We will take care of the rest till the execution.
Hurrrahh…!!! We even just got this cool, new 3D X-Ray machine for your teeth. (It’s kind of like an IMAX, but for your mouth…hahaha just wanted to share…)
Thoughts that might hit your brain?? Let me guess..!!
We know visiting the Dentist is no Bahamas. Most people are nervous when it comes to doctors showing weird, shiny, pokey things into your mouth and that part drills you out with fear and I know its not an easy thing to breathe. But, we provide a friendly and homely feeling and environment to chill out the trauma and enjoy the dental process to gear up for the next party!! (yayy..lets be normal!!)
And that’s exactly why every single one of our doctors are not only med-school trained (cheers!!), but well versed in explaining the complete dental process like:
what exactly needs to be done to keep your gums and teeth healthy…(and many more yes!!)
We also know, and understand that most of us do not like to take the pain. So, trust us, when we say: Our doctors do their best to end the pain you are going through with
Extremely Low Tolerance to Pain + KK Dental Doctors = Feel muchhhhh better.
But, obviously we are not the exceptional to say we are the the the best (umm may be few more ‘the’ yay!!) but, I know you will eventually jump into the review section to verify where you are contacting (ring ring). Have a look into our reviews may be you finds it interesting, good, bad, ugly, poor, appropriate and anything you love to add. And yes, lets Google KK Dental first (yay!!!)
More information about KK Dental:
- Endodontists, NJ – These Specialists can make that necessary Root Canal (or other procedure) as pain-free as possible. They also specialize in Apicoectomies.
- Prosthodontists, NJ – These Specialists have learned the ancient art of doing Crowns, Dentures, Porcelain Veneers, Porcelain Crowns, and Dental Implants. These all will look great on you, especially because they look so real. Our Prosthodontists also offer Aesthetic, Reconstructive, and Implant Surgery. They along with our Cosmetic Dentists can make your smile makeover a dream come true (as cheesy, and as awesome as that sounds).
- Periodontists, NJ– Gum issues? These Specialists can help take care of that Gum Disease, and do everything to help make your gums healthy again, preventing tooth loss. They will provide Periodontal Treatment, Infection Removal, Crown-Lengthening, Gum Surgery, Bone-Grafting, Soft Tissue-Grafting, Antibiotic Removal, Ridge Augmentation, and Dental Implants. They’ll do everything to get your gums back to normal!
- Oral Surgeons, NJ – These doctors are really, really good at Difficult Extractions, especially when those Wisdom Teeth are Fully Erupted, Partially Impacted, or Fully Impacted. Our Oral Surgeons can also put in Dental Implants, and do Corrective Jaw Surgery.
- Orthodontist, NJ – This specialist deals primarily with the diagnosis, prevention and correction of malpositioned teeth and the jaws. They work with both children and adults utilizing braces or Invisalign to help achieve a beautiful smile.
As for dental insurances, we virtually take all of them: From Aetna PPO and DMO, Guardian, Cigna, Delta, Principal, Metlife; to United Concordia, United Healthcare, Horizon, and Humana. Here’s the list of all of the insurances we accept.
Spark Notes Version:
We specialize in—
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges, Dental Implants)
- Periodontics (Gums)
- General Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
We have three convenient locations to welcome you Central NJ: North Brunswick, NJ: Edison, NJ: Somerset, NJ.
Pain-free dentistry, Modern offices, Open on weekends, All major insurances accepted, Large waiting room with digital TV (I am gonna watch Game of Thrones yay!!), 15 Dentists = 8 Specialists + 7 General Dentists (Sounds really good yay!!).
- English (Hey, hey!)
- Spanish (¡Hola!)
- Hindi (Namaste)
- Marathi (Namaskār)
- Gujarati (Kem Cho)
- Taiwanese / Min Nan (Lēe Hò)
- Korean (Anyoung Haseyo)
- Mandarin (Nǐ Hǎo)
- Tagalog (Magandang araw)
Somerset (08873), New Brunswick (08901), North Brunswick (08902), South Brunswick (08810), East Brunswick (08816), Milltown (08850), Edison (08817), Highland Park (08904), Woodbridge (07095), Piscataway (08854, 08855), Somerset (08873, 08875), Franklin (07416), Franklin Park (08823), Metuchen (08840) Old Bridge (08857)