Welcome to KK Dental – Specialists and General Dentists in New Jersey
Imagine yourself in the hands of a truly skilled group of dentist whose attention to your comfort is always a priority. Here at KK Dental Associates, we specialize in Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Dental Implants, Oral Surgery, and of course General Dentistry.
We have three convenient locations in Central New Jersey; North Brunswick, Edison, and Somerset. Our dentists are graduates from the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University, New York University, and other top dental schools. Our specialists are some of the best and brightest dentists in New Jersey, all up to speed with our cutting edge technology.
So, whether you need a general check-up, a routine teeth-cleaning, a tooth-fairy for your child (the “pediatric dentist”), a cosmetic dentist (for teeth-whitening and what not), or just ASAP dentures, and dental implants: We are here for you.
Seven days a week. Mondays through Sundays. Weekdays and weekends.
The best part of KK Dental? We have all the major dental specialists under one roof. So, you can stop running from one dentist to another a million miles away—Enough already! If one of our doctors tells you that you need some dental work done, don’t worry.
She’ll take care of it. The appointment will be made. And voilà. You just have to show up. (With, or without your entire family, extended family, and family-in-law.)
In all seriousness,
KK Dental Team
Psst… We even just got this cool, new 3D X-Ray machine for your teeth. (It’s kinda like an IMAX, but for your mouth.)
P.S. We know visiting the dentist is no Bahamas. Most people are nervous when it comes to doctors shoving weird, shiny, pokey things in your mouth. And that’s exactly why every single one of our doctors is not only med-school trained (phew!), but expected to explain to you: what exactly needs to be done to keep your gums and teeth healthy.
P.P.S. We also know, and understand that most of us do not like to be in pain. So, trust us, when we say: Our doctors do their best to end the pain you are going through.
Extremely Low Tolerance to Pain + KK Dental Doctors = Feel muchhhhh better.
But, obviously, don’t take our word for it. Go read our reviews (the good, the bad, and the ugly), and see what other patients are saying. Go and see what comes up on Google. Go!
If we haven’t said enough already, here’s some more information about KK Dental—
- Endodontists, NJ – These Specialists can make that necessary Root Canal (or other procedure) as pain-free as possible. They also specialize in Apicoectomies.
- Prosthodontists, NJ – These Specialists have learned the ancient art of doing Crowns, Dentures, Porcelain Veneers, Porcelain Crowns, and Dental Implants. These all will look great on you, especially because they look so real. Our Prosthodontists also offer Aesthetic, Reconstructive, and Implant Surgery. They, along with our Cosmetic Dentists, can make your smile makeover a dream come true (as cheesy, and as awesome as that sounds).
- Periodontists, NJ– Gum issues? These Specialists can help take care of that Gum Disease, and do everything to help make your gums healthy again, preventing tooth loss. They will provide Periodontal Treatment, Infection Removal, Crown-Lengthening, Gum Surgery, Bone-Grafting, Soft Tissue-Grafting, Antibiotic Removal, Ridge Augmentation, and Dental Implants. They’ll do everything to get your gums back to normal!
- Oral Surgeons, NJ – These doctors are really, really good at Difficult Extractions, especially when those Wisdom Teeth are Fully Erupted, Partially Impacted, or Fully Impacted. Our Oral Surgeons can also put in Dental Implants, and do Corrective Jaw Surgery.
As for dental insurances, we virtually take all of them: from Aetna PPO and DMO, Guardian, Cigna, Delta, Principal, Metlife; to United Concordia, United Healthcare, Horizon, and Humana. Here’s the list of all of the insurances we accept.
We specialize in—
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Prosthodontics (Crowns, Bridges, Dental Implants)
- Periodontics (Gums)
- General Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Oral Surgery
We have three convenient locations in Central NJ: North Brunswick, NJ; Edison, NJ; Somerset, NJ.
Pain-free dentistry. Modern offices. Open on weekends. All major insurances accepted. Large waiting room with digital TV (Yay!). 15 Dentists = 8 Specialists + 7 General Dentists.
- English (Hey, hey!)
- Spanish (¡Hola!)
- Hindi (Namaste)
- Marathi (Namaskār)
- Gujarati (Kem Cho)
- Taiwanese / Min Nan (Lēe Hò)
- Korean (Anyoung Haseyo)
- Mandarin (Nǐ Hǎo)
- Tagalog (Magandang araw)
Somerset (08873), New Brunswick (08901), North Brunswick (08902), South Brunswick (08810), East Brunswick (08816), Milltown (08850), Edison (08817), Highland Park (08904), Woodbridge (07095), Piscataway (08854, 08855), Somerset (08873, 08875), Franklin (07416), Franklin Park (08823), Metuchen (08840) Old Bridge (08857)